It’s summer! Fun for the kids, and for your rats doesn’t have to be expensive. It’s the perfect time to get the kids outside, and get crafty!
Here’s how to make a simple hanging foraging toy. For other ideas, check out the “Learning” tab on our website, our YouTube channel, or our Instagram “Learn” highlight. (links in bio).
Thanks to Keon & Keira for this helpful video!
You also might find this in one of our Mystery Boxes (one-time, seasonal, or monthly subscriptions available on our online store) 100% of money raised goes to rats in need!
If you’d like to contribute to our foster rats’ care, you can:
- E-transfer: RainbowRatRefuge@gmail.com
- PayPal: @RainbowRatRefuge
- Sign up as a monthly donor, or make a one-time donation through our website: www.RainbowRatRefuge.org (link in bio)
- Shop for rat-related items at our online store and at The Fox Hollow Pet Boutique in Warkworth
- Volunteer - there are many roles!